Thursday, August 12, 2010

If I Could Tell You,

It's the 12th!  that means its time for a If I Could Tell You episode.  This is where I write letters to Characters.

This months If I Could Tell You letter goes to Georgina Kincaid.

Where does Georgina come from?:  Georgina is the main character in the Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead.

Why Georgina?:  I decided to write to Georgina in honor of meeting her Creator Richelle this month.

Dear Georgina,


I am currently reading about you in Succubus Shadows.  Its taking me a while to get through because I'm sad to see it end, once its over I won't get to hear any more about your adventures for over a year!  That's a long to be with out you! I learned to take my time with books and really enjoy them from the way you soak in every deatail of caddy and O'neil.  I've grown to love hearing about your new fashion ideas and I'm constantly cheering for you and Seth.


I'm totally Jealous of your ability to change your appearance whenever you want.  Some days I think that would be such an awesome superpower.  On Tuesday you could have short blond hair and on Thursday you have long black hair. I love all the possibilities.


I have to admit to you that I kind of like Roman, not saying my love for Seth is any smaller.  I just think he's somewhat appealing.  I like how so far he seems to care so much about you.  I can see what a tough spot you are in between him and Seth.


I don't know how you see Maddie everyday and don't feel a strong desire to punch to her.  I know she's a nice person and is clueless about the situation but I wouldn't be able to do it.  I would for sure handle the situation poorly.  I admire your strength!


You're beautiful, Strong, and very brave.  Don't give up on Seth, I know you'll figure it out!


Love,


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment