Friday, August 13, 2010

Follow my book blog and blog hop friday

 
 
Happy friday the 13th!!
 
Rules:

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!




Book Blogger Hop




This week's question comes from Michelle from Michelle’s Book Blog! (waiting for her blog link!)

How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?



My answer: Oh my its never ever ending.  I buy books and by the time I finish one I've bought 5 more!  Im crazy obsessed and I'll never get through the list!

14 comments:

  1. Hi, just stopping by from the hop and I am your newest follower. Have a great weekend.
    bookbee
    http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!!!--Stopping by from the hop!--Congrats on your blog!!!! I'm a new follower!!!

    my tbr number is a little high right now, but to be fair, I'm also including all the classics and such that I'd like to read "someday." The actual pile on my desk is much smaller ;)

    (\__/)
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
    Best,
    Kelsey
    And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all are a little obsessed, it's what makes us fun:) Thanks for stopping by my blog and welcome to the hop! I look forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    My TBR is like that, too! I have been using the library a lot lately, so at least I'm not buying as many new ones :)

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there...stopping by from follow friday and now following...:D Welcome to the book blogging world....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!*waves* Happy Follow Friday. I am your newest follower. I hope you get a chance to come and stop by my blog sometime. Happy Reading!

    Crazy Bookworm
    crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea! I'm hopping by, and I'm a new follower :) You have a great blog!

    Have a great weekend!

    Erika
    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! I loved The Hunger Games. Can't wait to see what you think of it! Have an amazing weekend! : )

    breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday. Come see how many books I have on my TBR pile.

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Popping in from Follow Friday, I am your newest follower, have an awesome weekend! kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from Follow Friday. I really like the title of your blog.

    I am a new follower!

    Have a great weekend!
    Jenni
    http://mortalsbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm stopping by via the Hop. I love visiting blogs and looking around. Yours is full of cool things!

    I am now a follower!

    I'd love to have you stop by and visit my blog:
    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. From you from the hop, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete