Saturday, September 10, 2011

Twilight Phenomenon

With the Breaking Dawn movie fast approaching I've been thinking a lot about rereading Twilight and just about the story in general.



When everyone started reading Twilight I wondered hmmm what is that about? When I heard it was about Vampires forever stuck in high school I thought, Um okay why? But I'm a sucker for reading. So I eventually gave in, just before the first movie came out. and I couldn't read them fast enough, or too many times.



I can't really explain what it is about these books.  Or about this story. It's like I feel like I should be living it.  I'm one of the crazies! How did I get there???



When Coke first came out it really had cocaine in it. With something like that you could easily become addicted. 



So I'm wondering is twilight like Coke? Did they lace the pages of Twilight with hallucinogens to make you feel like it was real?  Or maybe They sprayed on the Oxytocin hormone (you know the one associated with love). Whatever it is, it makes me want to run away with Edward (Don't worry I'd never leave the Hubs for reals) Or write a fabulous love story (Which never matches up) Or work on the movie set as anything they may possibly need. (Yes Mr. Pattinson I can get you coffee or paint your house or thread a movie for you.) But I'm totally addicted.



Do you feel this way too?

3 comments:

  1. I do!!! Even as I've found books I like better, I still have a huge soft spot for Twilight, and when I read them, I can't help getting sucked in completely once again. I just love them. And if you're one of the crazies, then so am I. My name is Jenn, and I'm a Twilight Addict! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn! I really do need a support group! Lol

    ReplyDelete