Thursday, September 1, 2011

Review: Succubus Revealed

Succubus Revealed
By: Richelle Mead
Published by Kensington Publishing Corp.
277 Pages
$15.00 (Paperback)






My Must have Playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
What its about:

Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations...to Las Vegas.

The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle—-and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it--no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won’t include the one man she’s risking everything for...


What I thought:

..... *Stares at screen unsure what to say*.... I could not have imagined a more perfect end for Seth and Georgina.  I kind of knew the direction it was going in at the end of Succubus Shadows, but WOW.  This was the most perfect end to a series.  I'm so sad for this to end but so happy for the way it ended up.  It was intense from start to finish!

I adore Carter!  His role was amazing in this series and I think I will miss him the most.  Can we get a Carter spin off? :) I'm still so speechless,  I really want to live in this world and be friends with all of these people!

I know shortest review ever but I just want to pretend like I'm there a little longer.



My dream cast

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I so can't wait to read this! I ordered my copy from Richelle's store and now have to wait to receive it. Hoping that she got to sign it before her baby came last week or my wait's gonna be a lot longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept looking for it early since didn't gave a hard relaese date I was too excited about this one! Hope you get yours soon!!!

    ReplyDelete