Thursday, December 16, 2010

Richelle Mead Signing part 2 in SLC!!

Last night was the night we've been waiting for the night Richelle came to Salt Lake City!! *insert fan girl scream*  I got to go with a big group of my friends (most of which, I've gotten addicted to VA) and we had so much fun! This was the second time my awesometastic friend Jenn and I have seen Richelle the first time we flew to Portland, and were only there for a grand total of 18 hours, and if you'll remember we made her blog when we went!  Well I'm super excited to say we made the blog again check it out here! AHHHHH!!!!!

Being in the same room as the greatest Author I've ever read is a very surreal experience, not only is she extremely talented and brilliant she is gorgeous and very kind too.  Here she is doing her reading of Last Sacrifice.

Brave Jenn asked about our favorite Angel Carter and what his plan for Georgina is and we found out that he does have an agenda! 

This signing wasn't as organized as the one we went to in Portland when it came time to start signing books, and there was some confusion in the line, but I'm still thankful for Kings English for bringing Richelle to SLC and we did get some good pictures while we were waiting in line, since sadly there were no posed pictures at this signing, at least we got some in Portland:)


Jenn and I waiting in line 


Casie and Jenn


My beautiful Sisters and me!

Now I have to tell the story of the Jailbait shirt.  Casie is Jenn's sister and when I first met her I thought she was 17 or 18, alas no she was only 13.  So When I heard that she was coming to the signing I had to make her this shirt! It was so fitting!

We of course came with gifts for Richelle, because she deserves so much for everything she does!  We brought her a coffee mug!


Afterword we all went to the Cheesecake factory, and sadly I didn't get any pictures there or any pictures of the whole group which I'm very sad about. so you'll have to settle for a picture of my cheesecake that, yes I ate for breakfast! Don't Judge me!

White chocolate raspberry


1 comment:

  1. Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is MADE to be eaten for breakfast. Everyone does it.

    Also, I'm very sad we didn't get any pictures. :( We always do that! The JailBait shirt is perfect for Casie, who btw looks SO different and absolutely gorgeous! Love you!

    ReplyDelete