Thursday, December 9, 2010

Review: Last Sacrifice


Last Sacrifice (Book 6, VA series)
By: Richelle Mead
Published by: The Penguin Group
594 Pages
17.99 (hardback)







My must have sound track for this book:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



What its about:

The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series!
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

What I thought of it:

The Hubs and I are looking to buy a new house and he said to me yesterday, "it's funny when a description of a house starts with WOW!"  We both laughed because it is pretty funny yet I'm going to start this with:

WOW!  Richelle has out done herself with this one.  The depth and intensity of this book is beyond words and really sticks with you. 

I've been absolutely in love with the Rose and Dimitri relationship since the very first word of the two meeting.  I never got into the Edward/Bella relationship like some girls claim to have, but I know how they feel, because its how I feel for Rose and Dimitri.  My heart beat sped up with every little glimpse of hope for the ass-kicking predestined couple.  Yet in the background my heart broke a little at the same time over Adrian, the development of Adrian has come so far and he's hard not to love.  You could cut the sexual tension in this book with knife, or should I say a stake.  This is by far the greatest love triangle ever written.  Lissa's amazing struggle to really find out what she is capable of and who she truely is adds to the great character development through out the story leaving you absolutely in love with her passion and determination.

Richelle's ability to weave a story and keep secrets that you just can't stop reading for is amazing!  I wish I could have a tenth of her talent!  I can easily picture everything she puts into a book, so much so that I think Preger Entertainment has quite a feat ahead of them to be able make a movie as beautiful as this series.  Every scene jumps off the page and becomes a world you instantly live in.  You feel like your right there fighting along side Rose. 

All in all I wish I could live in Richelle's head. 

I give this book: 


No comments:

Post a Comment