Thursday, August 25, 2011

Im a bad book blogger

Okay.... I've been a bad book blogger.  I haven't done reviews in a long time.  Well except for the one I just did.  Here's the thing, I've been spending a lot of time over at Once Upon A Distraction.  If you haven't checked that out you should!  Also we would love to get some guest bloggers over there if you've written a short story and would like to share it, just look for our contact info on the blog!   I'm going to try to be better at blogging here. and hopefully get some more reviews up and maybe some giveaways if possible.

In the meantime, what books are you looking forward to?

My top favorite contenders right now are:

1. Crossed by Ally Condie
2. Lola and the boy next door by stephanie perkins
3. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
4. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
5. Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
6. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

Speaking of the Savage Grace By Bree Despain did you hear the news.  We're sad about the release date change but excited about touring and it will be easier for me to get time off in March for a release party.  As long as the party isn't the 9-12 of March I guess... I'm planning to go to Vegas.  Well if it is hopefully that tour will bring her close to home again!

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny! You're not a bad book blogger! Everyone has to take time off sometimes. I think you've done a fabulous job with this blog, as well as your latest short story. Love you.

    ReplyDelete